Check out my other blog...!

Saturday, December 14, 2013 | |

Many of you have heard me talk about how important I think it is to be committed to justice ALL the time - not just when you're volunteering or voting, but also when you're deciding how to spend your money. Often, though, it's daunting to try to figure out what the ethical alternative might be.

I've decided to start compiling what I've learned so far into a blog, so that I (and anyone else that's interested) can have an easily accessible resource for "ethical" shopping.

I'll keep updating as I find things, feel free to check it out - and let me know if you have any suggestions!



Don't worry, I'll keep updating this blog with photos and stories from my daily life; the new blog is just a side-project to help keep me honest. 

As the description on the sidebar indicates, I am always attempting to lead a life more committed to justice and radical love, and I think that necessitates putting my money where my mouth is. It's easy to criticize despotic governments or exploitative companies, but what good is complaining if I don't actually do anything to try to change it?

So that's why I'm challenging myself - and you! - to try to buy sweatshop-free, fair-trade, and environmentally sustainable products whenever possible. Yes, it's hard to find brands that meet those qualifications, but that's why I've started the new blog; I'm done with excuses.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.